Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Moving on........



We have started and new chapter in our families lives. Things are mostly settled here in Sequim. The future is looking bright and I'm excited to explore this beautiful new place. We loved living in North Bend and are already missing so much about it. It is a bittersweet feeling to be leaving a place that is so special to us. Our first home, Ava and Masons first home. Leaving the playhouse was hard. I looked forward to many seasons of Ava and Mason playing in the back yard. Ava and Daniel put on an Amazing Rupunzel play almost everyother night in the Summer. Man I will miss that back yard. The view of the mountain, the way the air smells and seriously the best water! I will miss North Bend water!
However we left one piece of Heaven for another. Sequim is truely beautiful. There are so many new places to see and explore. I have all that I need near by. Daniel is home from work five minutes after leaving. Ava's preschool which we love is only a couple miles away. Grocery stores, library the gym, all near by. The most comforting thing about moving is knowing as a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is that I have a built in family where ever we go. As soon as I called the Bishop of my new Ward we were welcomed with open arms. There were members at are house ready to unload our moving truck. The Sisters brining me bananna bread and apple-butter. I already have had a visit from my Visting Teachers and Relief Society Presidency. They are on it, and it is so comforting.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting. I had no clue that you moved. It sounds like your doing great, I need to see some pictures of your cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete