Sunday, May 23, 2010

Out of the mouth of Babes

Ava says a lot of funny things. I usually mean to write down and end up not. So before I forget here is a couple resent funnies from Ava Blue herself:

When I grow up-5/25/10

Today we went to story time at the library. Before reading a book call "When I grow up" the librarian asked the children what they want to be when they grow up. Ava promptly without needing anytime to think said " I want to be Cinderella"

My little helper is grossed out.
Ava- "Mom I will feed brother his bottles"
Mom- "Sometime you might be able to feed brother but when mommies grow babies in their tummies they have milk in the breasts, and that's how they feed their babies." "Does that makes sense, do you understand?"
Ava- "Yeah, but that's gross mom, don't do that!"

She already wants out of this house! Ava and I were having a day of differences to say the least. I was doing dishes and she was standing beside me. Determined to be contrary with her mother and me doing my best to ignore the behavior looks up at me and says in the sassiest voice you can imagine "Humph, someday my prince will come" pout pouts and sashays away in her dress up clothes from head to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment