Sunday, July 18, 2010

Allow me to introduce MR. M

















There is a new man in the house. He's a blond haired, blue eyed dream boat. Mason Ryan Malmberg (aka MR. M) was born on Wednesday June 30th at 12:38 pm. He was 7.2lbs and 21 1/4" long. He is as sweet as it gets. Really a perfect baby. Eats and sleeps great. ( check back on the "sleeps great" in a few weeks) The delivery went great and we have both been recovering really well. Honestly I didn't know what I was missing not having a little boy. He has such a sweet and calming personality- I hope that stays because he and his sister would be polar opposites. Ava is doing well. She loves her brother and seems to only be taking out her animosity about the whole situation on her mom and Dad. She tells MR. M sweet things like " i love you brother, I'll protect you." and when you are bigger we can play and I'll tackle you" I am sure she will keep her promise to tackle him, hopefully she will keep the part of "when you are older"

1 comment: